Well, got my edits back for A Study of Fiber and Demons. So, I guess that Moonshiners #2 drafting is going to slow down immediately after starting. Oh, well. I’ve been excited to get these edits back for a while, so hopefully that excitement will speed me along through them.
Gonna try finish outlining Moonshiners #2 today so I can start drafting tomorrow.
That’s all for now.
(Copied over from Tumblr)
I decided the other new theme I was trying wasn’t working for me, so I’m trying out a different one instead. I’m also adjusting the color palette with it to fit better with “A Study of Fiber and Demons”/Moonshiners‘ aesthetic. This theme also allows for more visuals, which will matter once I actually get some images to include. I’m not a fan of where the main menu is located, but overall I think it’s more readable than my last two themes.
More changes likely to come!
ETA: Navigating off the front page of the site (say, to the About page) seems to sometimes flip back to the previous theme. I’m not sure why this is happening or how to fix it on my end, but it seems to behaving itself now, so hopefully that nonsense is done and over with.
ETA 2: Okay, I found out why it was happening and how to fix it, so now it should be fine.
Pardon the abrupt change while I tidy up around here. It should just be a mostly superficial change, but there’s a possibility that some links or pages will go a little haywire in the process. I’m trying to check on everything and get it fixed ASAP, though, so everything should be fully operational with the new site layout soon. In the meantime, there might be some random color or text changes until I lock down on a final look.
Please also note with “Red Blood, White Blood’s” rights expiring with the publisher soon, I will probably be taking down its page at that time, so if that goes missing, be aware that’s not due to the layout change. In its place, I hope to be adding some new pages soon. More on that forthcoming.