Sorry for the low fanfare here for yesterday’s UK release of Moonshine. I did not have the time I thought I had to pull together something a little flashier. I have something more extensive planned for the US release on Tuesday, provided I don’t spend the whole weekend playing Dissidia. (I will, but I can also get a slightly longer post thrown together, regardless.) Until then, wow, more stuff:
- Worth repeating, but: Moonshine is now out in the UK and (some?) ebook vendors (Kindle seems to be locked in to the US release date, at least for me). The US release is next Tuesday, February 6.
- Barnes & Noble selected Moonshine as one of their Best Science Fiction & Fantasy Books of February 2018.
- And so did Kirkus!
- I did a little write-up about my experience as an author in the Ooligan Book Publishing graduate program (and as a publishing student working as an author). That’s over on the Ooligan Press blog.
- I will be at Emerald City Comic Con on March 2 (Friday only–I was too late to grab a pass for the full weekend). I don’t have any plans for specific activities yet aside from bothering the fine folks at the Angry Robot booth, so check for me there! I will update my events page with more details soon.
- Another reminder: I will be at the University Bookstore in Seattle on February 10 at 6:00 PM.
- And another: The Goodreads giveaway is still going on. You have until February 10 to enter!
Whew, what a week! I also wanted to remind you all that I have a content warning list for Moonshine here on my site, if there’s any type of content you’d like a head’s up about before reading the book. The list is incomplete, of course, but I tried to note the stuff that particularly stood out.
Okay, I think that’s all I’ve got for this very moment! Now I’m off to catch up on some very important work (which is playing more Dissidia).