Hello again, here’s another summer update!
- Moonshine’s cover was officially revealed on Barnes and Noble’s Sci-Fi and Fantasy Blog!
- UPDATE: the artist, John Coulthart, has just posted a rundown of what he used as inspiration and reference for creating the cover.
- Beth Phelan, creator of the wonderful Twitter pitch event #DVPit, interviewed me and Mike Underwood from Angry Robot to talk about the role #DVPit had in AR’s acquisition of Moonshine
- I’m scheduled for a book signing at University Book Store in Seattle, WA on February 10th. More about this as the date gets closer, but for now I guess I should make an events/appearances schedule here on the site, huh?
- Less Than Three Press is having a summer sale that ends tomorrow, September 8th. You can get ebooks of For All the Gold in the Vault and A Study of Fiber and Demons for 25% off or the print version of A Study and Fiber and Demons for 20% off.
- I was struck with some heavy Final Fantasy VI nostalgia a couple of weeks ago and made these little character sprites for the cast of A Study of Fiber and Demons:
Finally, I’m in the home stretch with my edits for Moonshine, so I’ll be finishing those this weekend and returning to drafting the second Moonshine book. And hopefully titling it because boy would I love to have something to call it.