I decided the other new theme I was trying wasn’t working for me, so I’m trying out a different one instead. I’m also adjusting the color palette with it to fit better with “A Study of Fiber and Demons”/Moonshiners‘ aesthetic. This theme also allows for more visuals, which will matter once I actually get some images to include. I’m not a fan of where the main menu is located, but overall I think it’s more readable than my last two themes.
More changes likely to come!
ETA: Navigating off the front page of the site (say, to the About page) seems to sometimes flip back to the previous theme. I’m not sure why this is happening or how to fix it on my end, but it seems to behaving itself now, so hopefully that nonsense is done and over with.
ETA 2: Okay, I found out why it was happening and how to fix it, so now it should be fine.